The Madhya Pradesh Judicial Reforms Council, NJRC is organizing a 2-Day Discussion on The NEW CRIMINAL LAW BILLS – 23rd January, 2024 and 24th January, 2024.
About the Madhya Pradesh Judicial Reforms Council:
Madhya Pradesh Judicial Reforms Council is a part of the National Judicial Reforms Council working under the aegis of the Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WICCI), which is a premier National Business Chamber for Women envisioning Global Impact for Women Entrepreneurs, Businesswomen and Professionals from all walks of life.
Supported by the massive global and influential women’s networks viz. G100, ALL Ladies League (ALL), Women Economic Forum (WEF) and SHEconomy, with 250,000 members and industry leaders worldwide, WICCI drives fundamental changes in governmental policies, laws, incentives and entrepreneurial ecosystems, with a view to robustly encourage and empower women in business, industry and commerce across all sectors and fields. Representing a wide variety of sectors of industry, economy and society, WICCI actively engages the voice of thousands of women entrepreneurs and professionals.
Madhya Pradesh Judicial Reforms Council aims to:
- Focus on the upliftment of legal statuses of the stakeholders in the state. This encompasses a comprehensive approach towards enhancing and elevating their legal standing and rights.
- Focus on providing legal literacy as to foster the process of legal awareness. The council seeks to empower individuals to comprehend and assert their rights within the legal framework by imparting knowledge and understanding of legal principles and processes.
- Build an environment that allows for the secure and unfettered exercise of rights. The council aims to create a setting where individuals can confidently exercise their rights, free from any threats or impediments.
- Encourage individuals to fulfill their obligations and duties as active participants in the legal system. Thus, it will be working in furtherance of fulfillment of duties of individuals.
- Accelerate and strengthen reform implementation by using the judicial system’s resources and experience, thereby improving the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the legal framework.
ABOUT THE DISCUSSION:
The webinar aims to explore the intricacies and ramifications of the legislative measures encapsulated in the New Criminal Law Bills, delving into their nuanced provisions and with an aim to discern their potential impact on the jurisprudential landscape.
This discussion will provide a platform for the exchange of ideas among professionals, practitioners, and advocates in the field.
The Moderator of the discussion will be announced soon.
- E-Certificates shall be sent to the participants on their registered e-mail ids.
- Mode: Online
- Date: 23rd January, 2024 (Tuesday) and 24th January, 2024 (Wednesday).
- Time: 4:00 PM (IST) Onwards
- Your selection as the participant depends on your answers to the questions asked in the attached Google Form.
- The Topic for the discussion will be shared with those who are selected via mail beforehand.
- The Discussion will be moderated by a moderator.
- The usage of legal provisions and reasoning will be appreciated.
- The usage of any derogatory remarks is highly restricted.
- The language used must not be unparliamentary, abusive or result in disrepute of any third person.
- Non-adherence can lead to cancellation of the registration and immediate removal from the discussion.
- The judging parameters would be the Communication Skills, Quality of Arguments, Legal Provisions used, Analytical Approach, Adherence to the rules.
- There is no registration cost or limits, the discussion is open to all Lawyers, Academicians, students, and other stakeholders or persons interested in exploring the realm of health advocacy.
- Participants need to register on the link: https://forms.gle/r7kvfQncnxLXiBWbA
- The deadline for registration is 20th January 2024 at 11:59 p.m. (IST).
Email I’d: firstname.lastname@example.org