About ICFAI University, Jaipur
The ICFAI University, Jaipur is established under the provisions of The ICFAI University, Jaipur Act, 2011 passed by the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly. The University believes in creating and disseminating knowledge and skills in core and frontier areas through innovative educational programs, research, consulting & publishing and developing a new cadre of citizens with a high level of competence and a deep sense of ethics and commitment to the code of professional conduct.
The mission of the university is to offer world-class, innovative, career-oriented professional postgraduate and undergraduate programs through inclusive technology-aided pedagogies to equip students with the requisite professional and life skills as well as social sensitivity and a high sense of ethics.
The university presently offers bachelors and masters programs in Management, Science – Technology and Law with the objective of developing a new generation of professionals through a comprehensive and contemporary body of knowledge and skills both functional and integrative.
The ICFAI Law School, a constituent of the ICFAI University, Jaipur was established in the year 2015 with an objective to deliver qualitative legal education to the new generation of legal professionals. The Law School is committed to shaping a new cadre of legal professionals through a comprehensive and contemporary body of integrated knowledge of the law with management and Humanities through rigorous education and research programs. The department offers BA-LL.B. (Hons.), BBA-LL.B. (Hons.) five year integrated course and LL.B. three year course. The Bar Council of India has accorded approval to the above-mentioned programs offered by the ICFAI Law School. Presently, the Law School accommodates a vibrant bunch of students from all over the country and an enriched intellectual capital in the form of a highly dedicated team of faculty members.
- Date: 15-16th December, 2022
- Teams: There is no restriction on multiple teams participating from one institution.
- Official Language: The official language for the Moot Court Competition shall be English only
Students of three-year or five-year integrated law degree or of postgraduate law courses from any University/Law School/College/Department are eligible to participate in the Competition.
Multiple teams can participate from the same University/Law School/College/Department.
Structure of the Competition
The Competition shall be conducted for two days from 15th December, 2022 to 16th December, 2022
The timeline of the event is mentioned in the brochure attached below.
The Competition shall consist of the following rounds:
- The Preliminary Rounds
- The Quarter Final Rounds
- The Semi-Final Rounds
- The Final Round
Registration Details (With payment details)
The teams interested in participating are required to confirm their participation by filling up the Google form. Click on the link given at the end of this post for the registration link.
A confirmatory e-mail, together with the team code, shall be sent to such a Team. Thereafter, all the registered teams shall identify and refer themselves using the allotted team code only for all further correspondence with the organizing committee.
Registration Fee: Each Participating Team is required to pay INR 1500/- (One Thousand Five Hundred Indian Rupees) towards Registration via online account transfer.
The registration fee is required to be transferred to the below mentioned Bank Account:
- Account No. -020205004134
- Type of account- Current
- Name of account-THE ICFAI UNIVERSITY JAIPUR
- Name of bank-ICICI BANK
- Bank Branch-Johri Bazar
- IFSC Code-ICIC0000315
- Commencement of Registration: 4th November, 2022.
- Last date of registration: 4th December, 2022 by 11:59 PM
- Last date to seek Clarifications: 3rd December, 2022
- Inaugural Ceremony : 15th December, 2022
- Prelims and Quarter Finals: 15th December, 2022
- Semi Final Rounds, Final Round & Valedictory Ceremony: 16th December, 2022
- Winning Team Award: The winning Team will receive a cash prize of INR 20,000 and each member will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
- 1st Runner-Up Team Award: The 1st runner-up Team will receive a cash prize of INR 15,000 and each member will receive a
Certificate of Achievement.
- 2nd Runner-Up Team Award: The 2nd runner-up Team will receive a cash prize of INR 10,000 and each member will receive a
Certificate of Achievement.
Any query pertaining to the competition shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions submitted/clarification sought through any other means other than by e-mail shall not be entertained.
Ms. Monika Yadav
Ms. Shivangi Banerjee- +917703819813
Ms. Milli Babel- +917597336974
Ms. Ritika Khandelwal-+917611040585
Mr. Prakhar Garg-+918824768856
BROCHURE: Click Here