Just-A-Minute (or JAM) is an all-round-fun event that is all about the control of the mind over the mouth. Can you make it through sixty seconds of non-stop talking without hesitation, repetition, or deviation? Or will the sheer pressure make you crumble and have your competitors pounce on you in an instant?
About The Competition
This completion is just like a debate but you are bound with time. A topic will be given to you and you have to decide whether to speak in favor or against. Just a Minute is like a debate in which you will be provided with a topic that is common to everyone. For example- “IMPACT OF SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE” and you have to speak for 1 minute. Topics provided will not be so complicated. Anyone from any field can participate in this completion.
Any student from any field can participate. School Students can also participate.
Medium of language will only be ENGLISH.
Rules for the competition:
- In First round you have to send a pre recoded video of 1 minute for which you will be provided with the TOPIC an hour before in the WhatsApp group and you have to send video on WhatsApp.
- The video which you will send must be in mp4 format and you just have to focus on camera and speak. Using of paper for reading the content is prohibited.
- Medium of language will only and only be ENGLISH.
- Participants who will clear the first round will move to the second round.
- Total 20 Participants will be selected for the second round.
- We will divide 20 participants into teams.
- One team comprises of 2 participants. And Total 10 Teams will be there.
- Each Team will be added to the WhatsApp group.
- Timing and rule of 2nd round of JAM will be informed in that group only.
- 10 participants will be selected for the finals.
- 10 participants will compete with each other in the Finals.
- Timing and rule of Final round of JAM will be informed in that group only.
General Rules for all round.
- Participants have to speak on given topic only for one minute in every round.
- No extra time will be provided.
- If participant will submit their video after the given time, they will be considered disqualified.
- Result decided by the Judges cannot be claimed.
1st Rank – Rs. 600/ + Merit Certificate
2nd Rnak – Rs. 400/ + Merit Certificate
3rd Rank – Rs. 300/ + Merit Certificate
4th and 5th Rank – 200/ + Merit Certificate
All finalist from rank one to ten will be given 50% discount on any one certificate course organized by E- Justice India.
Note: All participants will get Certificate of Participation and an online internship with E-Justice India.
Nominal amount of Rs. 40 (Non Refundable)
Last Date for registration – 05th July 2020.
1st round will be conducted on 07th July at 05:00 PM
2nd round will be conducted on 09th July at 12:00 PM
3rd round will be conducted on 09th July at 05:00 PM
Mode of Payment
Participants have to pay via
Phone Pay/Google Pay/Paytm – 9852212851
After the payment all participants need to upload screenshots of the same while registration.
How to Register
Participants have to pay via above mentioned payment method and then register themselves through registration link.
Team, E-Justice India
For any Queries Mail us at: email@example.com
Get in touch at: 9097836465