The quest for knowledge, wisdom and insight is part and parcel of life. While the pandemic still roars on the edges, and everyone is stuck at their homes, The Moot Court Society of NMIMS School of Law, Hyderabad takes immense pleasure while announcing our 1st National Moot Court Competition (Virtual) 2022.
With a goal of improving clinical legal education in India, the School of Law, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies organizes moot court competitions every year and invites law students from various law schools and universities across the country to master the art and abilities of advocacy. A moot court not only improves legal knowledge, but also communication, drafting, legal research, and presentation skills.
The competition is scheduled to be held from 8th-10th April, 2022 on a virtual platform. To judge the moot, we have on board with us legal luminaries with excellent expertise in the legal field.
All students enrolled bona fide in an undergraduate i.e., 3 years/ 5 years or post-graduate law program conducted by any college or university shall be eligible for participation in the competition.
- Each team shall comprise of minimum two members and maximum three members. wherein two members, shall be designated as speakers and one as a researcher (optional).
- Each team will be given a unique team code number after the registration which will thereafter be the identity of the team and its members.
- In case of a three-member team, there shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher in the team.
- In case of a two-member team, there shall be two speakers.
- The team consisting of two speakers have to mention in the registration form who will be the researcher among them.
- The teams shall identify the speakers and researchers in the registration form.
- The teams shall not disclose their identity whatsoever, except in the registration form. Such disclosure shall result in disqualification subject to the discretion of the Organizers.
- There will be no substitution of team member after a team has submitted its registration form, except with the permission of the organizers.
MOOT PROPOSITION: Click Here
BROCHURE [For More Info]: Click Here
All clarifications and queries regarding the Moot Proposition and Rules & Regulations shall be sought only via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any other queries (other than the Moot Problem) may be directed to the following persons.
Prof. Sridip Nambiar, Faculty Co-Coordinator, +91- 9656415634, email@example.com
Mr. Sankalp Agrawal Student, Convener, +91- 7394839609, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Navya Gupta, Student Co-Convener, +91- 7392864355, email@example.com