About the College
As a tribute to and in memory of the legendary Dr. M. S. Ramaiah who breathed education in his entire lifetime, his son Dr M R Pattabiram established the MS Ramaiah Foundation at the very place his father lived his life – at Gokula.
About the Moot Court Competition
RILS is conducting their 1st National Moot Court Competition on March 3 and 4, 2023 at its campus in Gokula, Bangalore.
All Law Colleges/ Institutions/ Universities across the country recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to take part in the Competition. All participants must be currently pursuing their Bachelor’s degree in Law, either 3-year or 5-year courses are eligible to participate.
Only one team per College/ Institution/ University shall be allowed to participate. This will be determined on a “first come first serve” basis and the competition will have a maximum of 32 participating teams.
Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies, GOKULA Extn. ,MSR Nagar Bangalore, Karnataka, India -560054
The registration will be considered completed only when the registration fee has been remitted successfully. Participants should seek confirmation of their registration 2 days prior to the event. The fee once paid is non-refundable. Fill out the form to register.
The Registration fee is INR 1500/- per team. An additional amount of INR 1500/- will be charged if the team is seeking accommodation from the institute’s side.
- Winners: Rs. 10,000 + Certificates of appreciation
- Runners Up: Rs. 6,000 + Certificates of appreciation
- Best Memorial: Rs. 3,000 + Certificate of appreciation
- Best Speaker: Rs. 3,000 + Certificate of appreciation
- Last date of registration: February 7, 2023
- Last date to send queries and clarifications: February 15, 2023
- Date of memorial submission: February 28, 2023
- Date of competition: March 3-4, 2023
- Prof. Charuta Nair (Faculty Co-ordinator): +91 6282131297
- Prof. Anusree S. (Faculty Co-ordinator): +91 7012268509
- Dr. Pradeep. S (Faculty Member): +91 99009 26219
- Mr. Anjan R. (Student Convener) +91 9380826902
Ms. Aditi Bose (Student Convener) +91 8951696756
BROCHURE [For More Info]: Click Here