Dear Mates, have you ever thought of and made up your mind to do something productive? Kshitizz_NGO is up with the 1st Maharaja of Darbhanga Constitutional Law Quiz Competition for you.
- About us– Kshitizz is an NGO, formed by the students of Law. Our team consists of Advocates, Lawyers, Motivational coach, Academician, Engineers, Law students and students from other streams from different institutions. Kshitizz was created out of ambition and curiosity among the Students to bring in the equality in education system.
- About Maharaja Of Darbhanga – Kameshwar Singh was the son of Maharaja Sir Rameshwar Singh Goutam, the King of Darbhanga Raj. He was born on 28 November 1907 at Darbhanga in a Maithil Brahmin family. He succeeded to the throne of his estate of Darbhanga Raj, upon death of his father on 3 July 1929.
He was a member of the team that visited London for the First Round Table and the Second Round Table Conference held in 1930–31.
He was a member of the Council of State for years 1933–1946, member of the Constituent Assembly of India for years 1947–1952. He was elevated from C.I.E. and made a Knight Commander of the Most Eminent Order of the Indian Empire on 1 January 1933.
After, the 1934 Nepal–Bihar earthquake, he started construction of a fort called Raj Quila, to commemorate the memory, when the British Raj announced to confer the title of “Native Prince” to Maharaja Kameshwar Singh. The contract was given to a Calcutta-based firm and work was in full swing in 1939–40. Three sides of the fort were constructed with all the protective measures till work was stayed because of litigation and a stay order from the high court. With the abolition of native royalties by the Indian government post-Independence, work on the fort was eventually abandoned.
After independence of India, he was elected as Member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha) 1952–1958 as a Jharkhand Party candidate and got re-elected again in 1960 and was a member of Rajya Sabha till his death in 1962.
He also was the President the Maithil Mahasabha from 1929–1962 and also President of the Sri Bharat Dharma Mahamandal.
He was the lifetime president of Bihar Landholders’ Association and also served as the President of the All-India Landholders’ Association and Bengal Landholders’ Association. Further, he was elected as the president of the Bihar United Party of pre-independence era and guided its policy during the critical years of Agrarian disquiet in Bihar.
About the competition– amidst the constant fear of COVID-19 normalising with the new normal, we are able to divert ourselves into the better options around us. We, at Kshitizz are taking an effort to engage the minds into the creative reflections and putting forth the glorious history by giving you an opportunity to participate in the Quiz competition and show us your best of knowledge on Constitutional law of India.
Rank 1 will be awarded with Book on Constitutional Law of India by H. M Seervai
Rank 2 will be awarded with Book on Indian Constitutional Law by M. P Jain.
Rank 3 will be awarded with Book on Constitution of India by V. N Shukla.
All the participants will get a participation certificate.
- Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students, judiciary and civil services aspirants and others interested can participate in the competition.
- There will be 100 questions from Constitutional Law of India.
- For each Question Students will get 18 seconds.
- That the Participants needs to fill the google form.
- The Organsation reserves the right to change or modify rules of the competition.
How to register?
1)last date of registration-15th of December
2)Competition of -21st of December
3) Results-22nd of December
Participation Fee – INR 25 .
Bank account – 283710100054585
Declaration of results-
certificates of the competition will be sent through Email and books through Courier Services.
Mobile no- 8688770152