Lex Jura Law Journal presents to you the 1st Lex Jura National Essay Writing Competition.
We are back with some new activity for everyone out there to make your lockdown days productive.
- The Competition is open to all the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, in any stream, enrolled in any recognized institution/University in India.
- Theme– Essays on any subject having a legal framework shall be accepted.
- The essay must be submitted in English language only and must be in Microsoft Word Format (.doc/.docx).
- Only one submission per author is permitted. Co- authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors per essay.
- All entries should include a cover page specifying name of the author, institutional affiliation, course and year of study, e-mail address and contact number.
- Any identifying information should not be mentioned anywhere in the text of the essay and violation of the same shall lead to immediate disqualification.
- Plagiarism of any nature will attract immediate disqualification.
- The suggested word limit for the essay is 1500-2000 words inclusive of citations.
- Every essay must have a title and an abstract. (150 words).
- Abstract and the Essay should be sent in one doc/docx file.
- Every citation must follow the Harvard Bluebook, 19th Edition.
- The essays must contain the format provided on the last page of the brochure.
- The essay should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size-12, Line Spacing-1.5, and Justified.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size-10 and Line Spacing-1.
- The margins should be 1 inch or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: The essay must be sent by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Submission for 1st Lex Jura National Essay Writing Competition”. The participants are also required to register by clicking here.
- Last Date of Submission: 30th April, 2020 by 11:59 pm.
- Declaration of result:- 3rd May, 2020.
- Content Originality: 50%
- Language and Grammar: 20%
- Structure: 30 %
- Winner- Rs.1000/-
- Runner up- Rs.500/-
- Top 10 papers would be published by us on our website lexjura.in as a blog.
- The result of the competition will be announced via email to the participants
- A certificate of participation shall be emailed to all the participants who have successfully submitted an essay.
Format of Essay
Title (Upper Case- Bold)
- Keywords (5-10)
- Body of Essay
- The participants are required to register by clicking here.
- A payment of Rs.150/- (for single author) and Rs. 200/- (in case of co-authorship) needs to be made via paytm/gpay/phonpe @7838797104 (Aparna Tripathi).
- Aparna Tripathi (+91-7838797104)