Dear Mates, have you ever thought of and made up your mind to do something productive? Kshitizz_NGO is up with the 1st Gen Lawyer Concept Constitutional Law Quiz Competition for you.
About us– Kshitizz is an NGO, formed by the students of Law. Our team consists of Advocates, Lawyers, Motivational coach, Academician, Engineers, Law students and students from other streams from different institutions. Kshitizz was created out of ambition and curiosity among the Students to bring in the equality in education system.
About the concept law quiz –
Imagine a situation where a you are a first generation law student from a lower middle class family and you are struggling to survive the law school by barely managing the tuition fees, since you don’t have the benefit of any scholarships or education loans. You don’t even have a laptop to do the basic assignments or attend classes. For students like these, the pandemic has only made the situation worse.
In the past two years, we have been reached out by many such students, who are struggling to survive law school because of some or the other reason. Though we did try to help a few, we couldn’t help many of them.
Recently, we came across an incident where students aren’t able to buy laptops to pursue their education online, let alone the submission of their education fees. Every time we are faced by such situations, when we are not able to help them, they feel more vulnerable and we feel utterly helpless.
Considering this situation, we have decided to establish a cafe in Visakhapatnam, so that we don’t have to pursue a fundraiser programme every time, to help people out. The money generated by the cafe would be used for starting a scholarship programme for first generation Lawyer.
There is nothing much to write about as all of you are privy to the difficulties faced by several students during the pandemic and otherwise.
Looking forward for your kind cooperation.
About the competition– amidst the constant fear of COVID-19 normalising with the new normal, we are able to divert ourselves into the better options around us. We, at Kshitizz are taking an effort to engage the minds into the creative reflections and putting forth the glorious history by giving you an opportunity to participate in the Quiz competition and show us your best of knowledge on Constitutional law of India.
- Rank 1 will be awarded with Book on Constitutional Law of India by H. M Seervai
- Rank 2 will be awarded with Book on Indian Constitutional Law by M. P Jain.
- Rank 3 will be awarded with Book on Constitution of India by V. N Shukla.
- All the participants will get a participation certificate and membership certificate.
- Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students, judiciary and civil services aspirants and others interested can participate in the competition.
- There will be 100 questions from Constitutional Law of India.
- For each Question Students will get 18 seconds.
- That the Participants needs to fill the google form.
- The Organisation reserves the right to change or modify rules of the competition.
How to register?
- Registration link-
1)Last date of registration-25th of January
2)Competition of -15th of February
3) Results-22nd of February
Participation Fee – INR 101 .
Bank account – 283710100054585
Declaration of results-
Certificates of the competition will be sent through Email and books through Courier Services.
Mobile no- 8688770152