School of Excellence in law takes immense pleasure in announcing the 17th Edition of the Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, the flagship event of the institution.
TNDALU – ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University is the first of its kind of Affiliated Law University in the Country established by the State of Tamil Nadu in 1997 in the City of Chennai. The University offers Academic Programs under its School of Excellence in Law. The school was established on the lines of National Law Universities to offer all Academic programs. Its Nine Post Graduate Departments with different subject specializations takes care of Legal Research by offering Doctoral and Post Graduate programs. Apart from the Departments, the School also offers Under Graduate programs in Law with varied interdisciplinary streams of 3 Years and 5 Years Integrated Law Degree Courses.
CENTRAL SUBJECT MATTER:
MODE OF THE COMPETITION (HYBRID):
- The Preliminary round shall be conducted online via Zoom/Webex/Gmeet.
- The Octa- finals, Quarter-finals round, Semi-finals and Final Round shall be physically conducted in the ‘Perungudi’ campus of The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University. For international teams qualifying for Finals, special provisions to join virtually will be made.
The Registration Formalities shall be done in two steps :
- Provisional Registration of the participating institutions shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants shall complete the following Registration Formalities:
- Teams are required to complete the registration on or before 5th September 2023, 11:59 PM IST by filling the registration form in the link:
- Registration Fee is Rs. 2,500/- (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred Only) per team. There is NO registration fee for government institutions affiliated with Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University.
- The Registration fee payable for the Competition must be paid latest by 5th September 2023, 11:59 PM IST through NEFT to the below mentioned account:
- Account Name – TAMIL NADU DR AMBEDKAR LAW UNIVERSITY MOOT COURT ASSOCIATION
- Account Number – 67104604033
- Name of the Bank-STATE BANK OF INDIA
- Branch Name – PNSB BRANCH RAJA ANNAMALAIPURAM IFSC Code SBIN0070688
- Branch Code – 70688
- The payment reference number and date of payment have to be mentioned in the registration form. Scanned copy of the payment receipt must also be attached to the google registration form and only then will the registration be deemed to be complete.
- The Registration shall be done by filling up the form available by clicking on the link mentioned:
- Scanned copies of Identity cards must be attached in the registration form. In case, there is an issue with the production of scanned copies of the identity card, a bonafide certificate, issued by the University may be attached. In case of the absence of both the items, kindly contact the O.C
- Once the form is submitted, an acknowledgement mail will be sent within 24-48 hours to the teams.
- Registration fee, once paid is neither refundable nor transferable.
|Last date for Provisional Registration
|Last date for Registration and payment of registration fees
|Last date for mailing clarifications
|Release of Final Clarifications
|Last Date to Submit Memorial (Without any Penalty)
|Last Date to Submit Memorial (With Penalty)
|Researchers Test (Online)
|Preliminary Rounds (Online)
|Last Date for the Top 16 teams to send Travel details and to make payment for accommodation
|Last date to submit Hard copy of memorial and compendium
|Octa-Final and Quarter Final rounds (Physical)
|Semi-Final, Quarter-Final and valedictory ceremony (Physical)
CORRESPONDENCE/ CONTACT DETAILS
Participants can mail their queries to email@example.com
POINT OF CONTACT:
Participants are requested to direct their queries to:
Ms. S Nishasri – +91 98401 49587,
President, Moot Court Association.
Ms. H N Shree Harini – +91 73582 36570 ,
Vice President, Moot Court Association.
Ms. Amrutha D K – +91 93846 31343,
Secretary, Moot Court Association.
Mr. Sahithiya Nirupen S – +91 95009 00559,
Joint Secretary, Moot Court Association.
BROCHURE: Click Here