KATOG is a unit of KATOG EDU LLP. KATOG aims to provide legal awareness to every section of the society. Its aim is to spread legal knowledge.
Acquire one of the most essential skills that a legal professional must have – Drafting. This workshop will teach you the critical rules and principles of drafting legal documents through the eyes of experienced lawyers.
Apart from comprehensively covering the best practices for drafting legal documents in general, the workshop will also focus closely on contracts, notices, and pleadings.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- The general rules and principles of drafting legal documents.
- Analysing issues in contracts and negotiating terms of the contract.
- Learn how to draft notices and pleadings.
- How to edit and review documents you have drafted.
- Learn how to structure a commercial contract.
- Fundamentals of good legal writing.
Adv. Gurdeep Singh, Advocate at Supreme Court of India and High Court of Delhi (30 years of experience in the field of litigation).
DATE AND TIME
25th April, 2021, 05:00 PM (IST)
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS
To register, click here
Googlepay/Paytm at 7660899180
NOTE: Certificate of participation for all the participants.
+91 88517 42417