The Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies, National Law University Jodhpur, is organising a Three-Day Online Certificate Course on ‘Evolving Paradigms of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016’ in collaboration with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India from 25th February, 2023 – 27th February, 2023. The event is a collaborative effort between National Law University, Jodhpur and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India, which is the sectoral regulator of insolvency laws in India.
About the Course:
- Duration of the Course
The Course would be a three – day long course i.e., from 25th February, 2023 – 27th February, 2023. The tentative number of total lecture hours for the course would be Eighteen hours.
- Mode of Conduct of Lectures and Dissemination of Materials
The Course would be conducted through an online learning platform of Cisco Webex. All the pre-reading materials for the Course and the reading materials on the Course modules shall be disseminated to the participants through their registered mail ids upon successful registration.
- Mode of Conduct of Examination and Dispersal of Certificates
The Certificate Course will provide for two kinds of e-certificates. Firstly, there will be a e-Certificate of Participation which will be given to every participant on account of their successful registration and ensuring attendance in all the sessions during the Course. Additionally, there shall be a e-Certificate of Merit, which will be disseminated to only those participants who successfully complete the evaluation process to be conducted at the end of the course and have obtained a score above 65%.
- Registration Details
- Academicians/Practitioners/Professionals: INR 3500/- only
Early Bird Registration Fees: INR 3000/- only
- Students (Undergraduate/Masters/PhD Research Scholars): INR 2500/- only
Early Bird Registration Fees: INR 2000/- only
- Academicians/Practitioners/Professionals: USD 200 only
Early Bird Registration Fees: USD 175 only
- Students (Undergraduate/Masters/PhD Research Scholars): USD 100 only
Early Bird Registration Fees: USD 75 only
NOTE: There is no Registration Fee Requirement for the current Students of National Law University, Jodhpur
- Details of Important Links:
- The current Students of National Law University, Jodhpur may register for the Certificate Course following this LINK
- The External Participants may register for the Course by following this LINK
- The Participants can make the payment of the Registration Link by following this LINK
- Important Dates
Commencement of Registration Process: 12.01.2023
Last Date of Early Bird Registrations: 31.01.2023
Last Date for Registration: 15.02.2023
Please feel free to drop your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Query_NLUJ-IBBI Certificate Course, 2023”.
Alternatively, the queries concerning the Certificate Course may also be directed towards the following individuals:
Mr. Sidharth Pareek, Convenor, Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies.
Contact – +91-8107379182
Mr. Richik Dadhich, Advisor to Convenor, Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies.
Contact – +91-7357879518
BROCHURE: Click Here