About Indo Juris Legal Research Journal –
Indo juris legal research journal is open access, peer-reviewed and referred journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matter. This platform also ignites the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute in the field of law.
· Undergraduate and postgraduate law students.
· Students pursuing PhD programme in law.
· Advocates and other professionals.
· Internship certificate on successful completion.
· Due credit for articles, i.e., publication along with name/designation of author(s).
· Get recognized for your ideas.
· Networking opportunities.
· Free publication of 1 research paper.
Nature of Internship and Duties –
· Primary Duty: Legal Research and Content Writing.
· One topic will be allotted to you at a time from current affairs. This could be legal reform, legislative research, policy analysis, etc.
· You will conduct your own research on the issue. Your unique ideas and inputs will be valued at ijlrj. Thereafter, you will prepare a report in the form of an article or essay based on guidelines provided by us.
· This article will be published on our website along with your name and designation, giving you proper credits for your hard work.
· After that, the next topic will be allotted to you. You’ll be required to write 3-5 articles in the entire duration of your internship.
· Work will take 2-3 hours of your time per day. Weekends will be off.
· As an intern, you will be sharing the articles and events conducted by ijlrj with your college groups.
· Continuous support will be provided to interns.
· Certificate(s) will be digitally issued on the successful completion of the internship.
It is a work from the home (online) internship. All communication will be via email and WhatsApp only. A digital certificate(s) will be provided to candidates on successful completion of the internship.
Number of Vacancies –
Thirty (30) interns are required.
Four weeks. Starts on 25th May.
Application Procedure –
Internship aspirants should send a writing sample and CV to ijlrj email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or can directly apply through the link given below
or can directly apply from our website.
Contact Details –
E-mail – email@example.com
Phone No. – +91 6207985107
Website – https://www.ijlrj.in/