National Quiz Competition by NMIMS School of Law, Mumbai [No Fee; Cash Prize; March 18]: Register by March 12
The Kirit P. Mehta School of Law of SVKM NMIMS (Deemed to be University) aims to provide quality legal education. With a global focus and international outreach, the law school sensitizes learners to advance human dignity, social and economic welfare, and justice through knowledge of the law.
About INQUIZITIVE’ 23
The Quiz department at KpmSol is proud to organise INQUIZITIVE, a National level Quiz Competition for the academic year 2022-23. The main aim of this event is to create a platform for like-minded individuals, with an interest in Quizzing, to indulge in an intellectual and thought-provoking competitive stimulation.
The Indie-Genius Times
The theme of this year’s national quiz competition revolves around India. The word “Indie” signifies new and modern India deriving its reference from the modern Indian music. Further, the word “Times” suggests that the quiz will revolve around the newspaper and news from past 1 year.
- Opening of Registration: February 22, 2023.
- Last Date of Registration: March 12, 2023.
- Declaration of Results: March 19, 2023.
- Winner will be awarded with Cash prize, Certificates, Vouchers and Internship.
- All teams will get a certificate of participation.
- Qualifying teams to be awarded with Certificates of Merit and Vouchers.
All students enrolled bona fide in any undergraduate or postgraduate course conducted by any college or university shall be eligible for participation in the competition.
- Participation in the quiz is free and open to all students.
- The quiz will be conducted on March 18 and 19, 2023.
- The quiz will be conducted in offline mode.
- Quiz will be based on topics from India
- All the participants will be provided with their certificates within 1 weeks from the date of the quiz.
- Participation in the quiz implies that participants accept these rules. Non-compliance with the rules results in the automatic cancellation of participation in the quiz.
- There is no registration Fees for the quiz.
- Every individual is required to fill out the registration form
- Participants will be sent a confirmation email and they will be required to join the Whatsapp group in which the link to the quiz will be shared by March 16, 2023, at 7 PM.
Mode of Competition
In case of queries, kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the following:
- Ms. Shruti Samdaria, Chairperson: +917008873836
- Ms. Siddhi Golchha, HOD Registrations: +91 7470875949
BROCHURE: Click Here