Details of BVIMR Moot Court Competition
The Moot Court Society, Department of Law, Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management and Research (Deemed to be University), is all set to organise its flagship event, National BVIMR Moot Court Competition – 1st Edition, 2023 in physical mode from 31st of March to 1st April, 2023.
Details of Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management and Research (Deemed to be University)
Established in 1992, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Institute of Management and Research (BVIMR), New Delhi focuses on imbibing the said values across various stakeholders through adequate creation, inclusion and dissemination of knowledge in various courses such as management education, B.B.A LL.B, LLB and LL.M programmes.
Date: The Competition shall be held from 31st March to 1st April 2023.
Location: The competition will be physically held at the institute’s campus located in Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, adjacent to the Paschim Vihar East Metro Station.
Eligibility: Students pursuing the three or five-year BBALLB or BALL.B. course from any law school/college/university in India recognised by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate. Institutions are entitled to nominate multiple teams to the Competition.
Team Composition: Teams shall comprise a maximum of 3 (two designated as a speaker and one as a researcher) and a minimum of 2 (both designated as a speaker) members. No member in the team of two shall be allowed to be represented as a researcher.
Language: The official language of the Competition shall be English.
- For Men: Western Formals (White formal shirt with black formal trousers, black tie, and a black blazer); and
- For Women: Western Formals (White formal shirt with black formal trousers, and a black blazer) or Indian Formals (White kurta, black salwar and black blazer).
Anonymity: Each team shall be allotted a team code upon final registration. Teams are forbidden from disclosing their identities to the judges or other participating teams or anywhere in their written submission, and must only use their respective team codes for all correspondence for the purpose of this Competition except with the administrators. Disclosure of identity shall ensure immediate disqualification.
Delay in Appearance and Presentation: If a team scheduled to participate in the oral submissions of an Oral Round does not appear for 10 minutes after the scheduled time of commencement of the Oral Round, the other team shall have to make oral submissions ex-parte.
Accommodation: The accommodation shall not be provided by the college. Therefore, participants need to make their own accommodations.
- Last date of Registration: 25th March 2023: 11:59 PM
- Last date for seeking clarification: 26th March 2023
- Last date of submission of soft copy of memorials: 27th March 2023
- Last date of submission of hard copy of memorials and travel form: 31st March 2023
- National Moot Court Competition, 2023 Dates: 31st of March to 1st April 2023
FOR MORE INFO