Details of the Competition
1) Competition is open for law students studying in 3 year law/5 year law, from recognised law colleges in India.
2) There will be two rounds in the competition, Preliminary and Final Round.
3) Preliminary Round will be done through Google Form and Final Round will be done through Cisco Webx/Zoom/Google Meet having different rounds as mentioned below.
4) In final round there will be rounds on
a) Current Affairs in Legal Aid and Awareness
b) Audio-Visual Round
c) Rapid Fire Round
d) Legal Startups working in the field of Legal Aid and Awareness
e) Make a Questions Round
5) Questions will be asked from the area of Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987, Public Interest Litigation, Right to Information Act, Human Rights, Consumer Protection Act, Rights of the Victim, Alternative Dispute Resolution.
6) Only 100 teams will be allowed to participate in the Preliminary Round on the first come first serve basis. Registration of the Team having 2 members in each team will be done through Google Form.
7) There is no registration fee for participation. Please register by Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 4 pm
8) Preliminary Round will be held on Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 7- 00 pm. Total 50 MCQs will be asked in the duration of 30 minutes.
9) Top 10 teams will proceed to the Final Round. Selection of the team will be decided on the basis of total marks scored and the time clocked in the preliminary round. Final Round will be held on Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 11 am onwards.
10) All the participants will get the certificate of participation and top three teams will get the Certificate of Merit in addition to participation certificate.
11) In the case of any dispute, decision of the organiser will be final and binding.
For more details please contact
Tejasva Pratap Singh
Senior Research & Internship Coordinator
Mob. 91403 31386
Email :- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Services Committee
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
Mob : 70657 09492
Email :- email@example.com