International Journal of Legal Affairs and Exploration is accepting submissions for a Call for Chapters for a Book on Convergence in Law: A Multidisciplinary Odyssey (Volume 1)
ABOUT THE BOOK
“Convergence in Law: A Multidisciplinary Odyssey” is a ground-breaking book that delves into the dynamic intersection of diverse disciplines with the realm of law. This comprehensive and thought-provoking work explores how various fields converge and intertwine with legal principles, fundamentally transforming the landscape of jurisprudence and legal practice.
Throughout the odyssey, the book embarks on an intellectual journey across a series of meticulously researched sub-themes, each unveiling the intricate connections between law and various disciplines. From technology’s influence on legal processes to the ethical implications of legal decisions, readers gain profound insights into the complex web of factors shaping the modern legal landscape.
The chapters intricately dissect topics such as the impact of environmental and sustainability concerns on legal frameworks, the integration of psychology into the legal system to better understand human behaviour, and the ethical dimensions of legal dilemmas at the crossroads of multiple disciplines. Additionally, readers explore the interplay of intellectual property, innovation, and the digital world, where new frontiers in law and technology emerge.
THEMES AND SUB-THEMES
Multidisciplinary Topics related to Law.
Including but not limiting to:
- The Role of Technology
- Ethical Dilemmas and Legal perspective
- Environmental Law and Sustainability
- Healthcare and Bioethics Law
- Intellectual Property Law and Innovation
- International Law and Global Governance
- Psychology and Law
- Economics and Law
- Social Justice and Human Rights
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation
- Law and Artificial Intelligence
- Business and Corporate Law
- Cultural Heritage and Law
- Humanitarian Law and Armed Conflict
- The Manuscript should not exceed 5000-word limit
- For submissions of manuscript must be followed by an Abstract of 250-300 words. The abstract will be the part of the Manuscript.
- Author(s) should not mention their personal details at any places in the manuscript. Personal Details and Institutional Affiliations should be mentioned in a separate cover letter.
- All headings in the manuscripts should be properly formatted.
- The main body text in the manuscript must be in Times New Roman in a font size of 12, 1.5 line spacing and in justified alignment. For footnotes, maintain Times New Roman Style with a font size of 10 and 1.0 line spacing. For Headings, Times New Roman style must be followed with a font size of 14 and must be Bold and Underlined.
- Footnotes should conform to JILI Citation Format.
- Manuscripts are to be submitted in .doc No other format would be accepted.
- A maximum of 3 authors are allowed.
- Plagiarism of more than 20% shall not be acceptable by any means. The Manuscript should also be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Authors should email with their original, unpublished manuscripts in.doc or.docx format.
- “Name of the Author(s)_Title of the Manuscript” shall be the subject line of the email.
- Please enclose the cover letter and the manuscript.
- Submissions shall be made at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The book will be printed with ISBN Number
There is no publication or submission charge. However, consumers must pay a little fee as determined by the publisher if they want to buy a hard copy of the book and certificate.
- Submission of Abstract: 05th December 2023
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract: 07th December 2023
- Final Chapter Submission: 21st December 2023
- Acceptance/Revision Mail: 23rd December 2023
- Revised Chapter Submission: 29th December 2023
- Acceptance/Rejection Mail: 5th January 2024
- Dr. Namita Vyas Joshi, Dean, Chandigarh Law College, Chandigarh Group of Colleges
- Ms. Shivani Jadhav, Assistant Professor, Christ University, Lavasa
- All submissions will be first checked for plagiarism using a turnitin software.
- Only Submissions with less than 20% plagiarism shall be sent forward for publication. Authors may be required to make minor modifications to their submissions at this stage.
- The submissions which pass the initial stage will be assigned to the Editors for further considerations and double blind peer review after requisite copy-editing.
The editors will evaluate the submission for its originality, conceptual and methodological consistency, as well as decide whether the submissions are within the aim and scope of the book. The Editors reserve the right to decide whether the submissions requires further review or not.
DOUBLE BLIND PEER REVIEW
Once the submissions are shortlisted by the Editors, they will be sent for double peer review. The peer review process being anonymous (blind), the name of the author shall be concealed. Each submission shall be reviewed by a referee, invited by International Journal of Legal Affairs and Exploration.
The reviewer shall evaluate the submission and submit the report on the basis of:
- Relevance of the Topic
- Clarity of Research
- Quality of Papers in terms of originality- Content-Scholarly contribution
- Quality of Paper Structure
- Analysis, Argumentation and Language
- Presentation and Referencing/ Footnoting
JURIS COGNITA PUBLICATIONS
For any queries, reach out to us via email at email@example.com or through WhatsApp at: +91-6291532259.