The broad theme for the said topic will be Mental Health. The sub-themes have been mentioned below. The participants can choose any other sub-theme of their choice.
1. Critical analysis of The Mental Healthcare Act, 2017
2. Position of Mental Health and Human Rights in Indian Constitution
3. Mental health in India: The need for judicial reform
4. Mental health and insurance sector in India
5. Mental health and Substance abuse
6. Mental health disorders and Covid-19
7. Religion and Mental health
8. Gender and Mental health
9. Increasing suicide rates in India: a critical analysis from a mental and legal perspective
10. Mental health Awareness: The Indian scenario
11. LGBTQ community and Mental Health issues
2) Co-Author- ₹70
|Name of the Account Holder||Registrar, National Law University, Odisha|
|Name of the Bank||State Bank of India|
|Address of the Bank||National Law University, Cuttack. Sector-13 CDA, Cuttack-753015|
|Type of Account||Saving|
2. Compilation of the top 20 articles will be published on the website of the University.
3. Certificate of Excellence for top 10 participants.
4. Participation Certificates for the entire participants.
5. Access to TalkToAngel free unlimited E- sessions to the competition’s winner for a period of 1 year. (Commencing from the Date of Result Declaration).
6. Opportunity of one-month online internship to the winner at TalkToAngel. (Area of internship to be decided based upon by student’s academic qualification and area of interest).
7. Access to unlimited E-session at 20% discount to all the registered participants of the competition for the period of 1 year.
1. The title of the article ought to be appropriate.
2. The maximum word limit is 1500 words excluding footnotes.
3. Plagiarism shall not exceed 10%.
4. Co-authorship of more than 2 authors is not allowed.
5. Names of both the author and the co-author (if any) along with their respective designation(s) and contact number(s) must be submitted in a separate MS Word document.
6. Any kind of names or signs that might reveal the identity of the author by any means on the document shall attract disciplinary measures.
7. Participants must follow the Oscola 4th Edition method of citation.
8. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, justified alignment, 1.5 line spacing.
9. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing
10. The paper shall be in MS Word Format.
11. Once the article has been submitted to the Committee, the ownership of the article shall be transferred to the organizers.
12. Articles that are already published or are in consideration with other organizations shall be out rightly rejected.
13. All the articles shall be submitted to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Any similarity of texts without due acknowledgments or any other kind of malpractices by any means shall attract strict disciplinary actions.
All the articles must strictly adhere to the guidelines. Any article not following the same shall be rightly rejected.
Essays will be evaluated by a panel of distinguished evaluators, with criteria about Clarity and content; Originality and relevance; Structure and flow; Presentation, and effectiveness in communicating the message.