Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Center for Law and Economics is organizing the 5th GNLU International Conference on Law, Economics, and Public Policy (Virtual Edition) (ICLEPP) scheduled to be held on 10 and 11 March 2022.
Who can Participate?
1.Students/Research Scholars pursuing M.A./M.Phil/Ph.D Discipline in Economics
2. Research Scholars pursuing Ph.D. in the interdisciplinary study of Law and Economics
3. Students/Research Scholars pursuing M.A./M.Phil/Ph.D Discipline in Statistics
4. Students/Research Scholars pursuing M.A./M.Phil/Ph.D Discipline in Public Policy
5. Students/Research Scholars pursuing M.A./M.Phil/Ph.D Discipline in Development Studies
6. Students pursuing Five-Year/Three LLB Discipline
7. Students pursuing One-Year/Two-Year LLM Discipline
8. Academicians teaching and researching in the interdisciplinary study of law and economics.
9. Professionals working in Banking, Finance or Economics field.
This is not an exhaustive list. Students, Researchers, Academicians, Professionals having an avid interest in the interdisciplinary study of Law and Economics are welcome to be part of the Conference too.
- Last Date for submission of Full Paper – 01st February 2022.
- Confirmation of Acceptance – 18th February 2022.
- Last Date of Registration and Payment– 28th February 2022.
- Submission of PowerPoint Presentation– 02nd March 2022
- Date of Conference: March 10 and 11, 2022
Link for submission of the paper :
For further details, : Click Here for Brochure