Amity Law School, Noida is proud to announce the 5th Amity National ADR Tournament 2022.
Amity Law School Noida, (ALSN) an institution of Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, not only focuses on legal aptitude but also on practicality, while enlightening the students on the intricacies of the law. It is fully geared to provide its students with innovative and stimulating exposure. The high standards of legal education integrate their legal concepts with an incisive and practical understanding of the law.
The ADR Society of Amity Law School Noida is pleased to announce the fourth edition of the prestigious Amity National Alternative Dispute Redressal Tournament 2022 , scheduled on 3rd – 4th March 2022. This event would be a great opportunity for all law students (Currently pursuing a five-year integrated course, three-year LLB or LLM).
The brief of the events are as follows:
- The Mediation Arbitration Competition – It is a hybrid of Mediation and Arbitration. Each team will consist of 2 participants. Neutral party is adopted for mediation and if failed the party must go for Arbitration.
- Negotiation competition – Each team will consist of 2 participants one will be the attorney and the other being the client, who will negotiate the differing party in the most adept manner.
- Client Counseling Competition – Each team shall consist of 2 members. The Competition simulates a law office consultation in which two law students, acting as lawyers, are presented with a hypothetical dispute brought before them by a client-actor.
- It is mandatory for each college/institute team to take part in all 3 above-mentioned events to be eligible for the ADR Tournament Prize.
- Maximum two teams from each college/institute are allowed to participate in each event.
- The participants shall be students from any year/semester of the three or five-year LLB course or LLM from any Law College/Institute.
- To register for 5th Amity ADR Tournament, please fill the following form to book a slot: https://docs.google.
com/forms/d/1W-gacJ- foauknnwwxJN12g4ZaTSiKxD3ZBDoj 4qJMuM/edit?usp=sharing
- The mode of the competition will be depending upon the situation of the pandemic along with state government rules.
- Registration Fees:- Rs 3000/- per event ( Mode of Payment details will be out shortly).
Khuloos Aziz Chawla: +919810663044
Ramansh Kakra +91 8860363619
Suprita Anand +91 9304113392
For any other query, Please Contact:
Brochure: Click Here