About World Cyber Security Forum
World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) is an internationally renowned cyber consultancy and web community that aims in improving cybersecurity awareness and acts as a source of techno-legal information for professionals, students, and teenagers around the world. Our Cybercrime Awareness program is a global initiative to support emerging trends in cyberlaw, cybercrime, and cybersecurity.
About the Virtual Quiz Competition
Under our Cyber Crime Awareness Program, 2021 we have pledged to make the lives of the people safer & secure by encouraging them to participate with us on various occasions so we can create awareness in terms of cyber and its related subject matter. That’s why we have decided to bring our annual virtual quiz competition on cyber-related laws again to make everyone aware of the cyber laws prevailing in India. Kindly register to be a part of it.
Anyone who has an interest in Cyber laws or wants to learn more about Cyber laws can fill this form.
The Information Technology Act, 2000 (India)
Event Date & Time:
May 30, 2021 (12.00 PM, IST)
- Winner: Merit Certificate + Internship Opportunity + WCSF Student Membership (1 year)
- 1st & 2nd Runner up: Merit Certificate + WCSF Student Membership (6 months)
- All participants: Participation Certificate.
- To register visit us at https://www.worldcybersecurities.com/events/#Upcoming
- Last Date to Register: May 29, 2021.
- NO REGISTRATION FEES!
For any query, email us at email@example.com.