ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS:
JOURNAL FOR LAW STUDENTS & RESEARCHERS is an online journal bearing ISSN(O): 2582-306X. It was established in the year 2019.
LAW ADDA INTERNSHIP CELL is a Legal Opportunities listing platform, which was started in 2021. It was started to assist law students in finding appropriate opportunities.
FEATURES OF THE COURSE:
- Live Sessions
- Discounts in Online Courses
- Discount in publication with a journal bearing ISSN.
- Discount in publication with a book bearing ISBN
- Certificate of participation for all
Day 1- National & International Moots: Spotting your Imposter
Day 2 – How to Approach a Moot Problem – Primary Steps & Annotation Technique
Day 3 -: Issue Identification & Research: Arranging Food(Research) in a Mooting Plate
Day 4 -: Road towards a Winning Memorial: The Road Less Travelled
Day 5 -: Conquering Best Speaker Titles: Fundamentals of Pleadings
Day 6 -: Breaking the Myths: To Do List for Specific Moots
Day 7 -: Personal Mooting Guidance: Conventional Doubt Session on any Moot
Dates : 11-17 July, 2023 [1 week] [Sessions would be post 6PM or from 6PM (Tentatively)]
Speaker: Mr. Abhishek Tripathi, Founder, Manch National Speakers Assembly
- Team Captain (Oralist), Qualifying Team, Globals, 21st John H. Jackson Moot Court Competition, WTO Center, Geneva, Switzerland, 2022-2023.
- 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢-𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, South-West Asia, 21st John H. Jackson Moot Court Competition, ELSA & World Trade Organization
- 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐔𝐩 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 & 7𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫, South Asia Rounds, 15th Monroe E. Price Media Moot Court Competition, Oxford University.
- 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥, 3𝐫𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 & 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, 5th Chamber of Tax Consultant-GLC National Tax Law Moot, Government Law College, Mumbai, 2022.
- 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫-𝐔𝐩 Team, 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 2𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫, 3rd TILA International Moot Court Competition, 2020.
- 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫-𝐔𝐩, JINDAL-SURANA Moot Point Series, 2020.
- Team Coach – Winning Team, Jurisprudence’22 National Space Law Moot Court Competition organised by Quantum University Roorkee, 2022
- Invited Judge, National Debate Competition by Faculty of Law, ICFAI University, Dehradun, 2021.
- Invited Judge, 1st Tark Vyuh by NationalJournal for Legal Research & Innovative Ideas, 2021
- Adjudicator, WDF Opens, Kathmandu, Nepal, 2020
- Delegate, HPAIR’21, Harvard Project for Asia and International Relations, 2021.
Fee: 1000 INR [Gpay/Phonepe/Paytm on 7660899180]
Registration Form: https://forms.gle/y2a6YKgFBNpRXWvy6
Note: Certificate of Participation for the all the registered participants & once registered the fee is non-refundable.
In case of any queries: WhatsApp on 9136804644/7355055869